Fleep for Business is a paid subscription of Fleep that gives administrative control to organizations that need it in Fleep.
The key Fleep for Business features are:
- User account management - so your company has full control over the user accounts, and admins can delete, suspend (deactivate) and reset passwords as necessary
- Premium conversations and teams - company-owned, with admin control over membership, settings and message history
- Company name shown in profile - organization's name is shown in the user accounts' profile, visible to all other Fleep users
- Use your company logo in Fleep - upload a logo that will be shown to all of your organization's accounts in their Fleep app
- 100GB file storage
- My tasks - all Fleep for Business users can see an overview of all tasks assigned to them through the My tasks view in the user interface (read more here: My tasks)
- User status (coming soon) - we are working on a way for Business users to set a "Status", e.g. "Working from home" or "On vacation until Nov 11"
User account management
All administrators of a Fleep for Business organization can view and manage their organization's user accounts in the Admin panel. All of the organization's accounts (including admin accounts) are owned and managed by the organization.
All admins can:
- See the full list of accounts managed by the organization
- Add user accounts to the organization
- Remove accounts from the organization
- Give users admin rights and remove admin rights
- Reset users' passwords
- Deactivate user accounts
- Delete user accounts
- End the subscription and delete the organization (upon which all accounts will be converted into regular, free Fleep accounts)
- Read the messages of the user accounts
In a Premium conversation, only admins can change the conversation settings and the membership of the conversation.
All Fleep for Business users can create Premium conversations in the chat interface, and thus become conversation admins. However, organization admins have admin control over all of the organization's Premium conversations - and can manage them in the admin panel at fleep.io/admin/conversations.
Do note that organization admins cannot see the content of Premium conversations that they are not a member of, but they can change the membership and conversation settings for such conversations through the Admin panel.
In a premium team, only admins can change the team settings and membership.
All Fleep for Business users can create Premium teams in the chat interface, and thus become a team admins. However, organization admins have admin control over all of the organization's Premium teams - and can manage them in the admin panel at fleep.io/admin/teams/.
Organization admins have an overview of all Premium teams and team conversations, but they cannot read the contents of the team conversations unless they are a member of the team as well.