Fleep for Business is a paid subscription of Fleep that gives administrative control to organizations that need it in Fleep.
With Fleep for Business, organizations can:
- Use their organization's logo and name in the user interface
- Manage and own user accounts
- Manage conversations
- Manage teams (coming soon)
All administrators of an organization using Fleep for Business can view and manage their organization's members in the Admin panel. All managed accounts (including admin accounts) are owned and managed by the organization.
All admins can:
- See the full list of accounts managed by the organization
- Add members (user accounts) to the organization
- Remove members (user accounts) from the organization
- Give members admin rights and remove admin rights
- Reset users' passwords
- Deactivate user accounts
- Delete user accounts
- End the subscription and delete the organization (upon which all accounts will be converted into regular, free Fleep accounts)
- Read the messages of managed users
With the introduction of managed conversations, all members of an organization will be able to create and manage conversations where they are the administrator of the conversation. In managed conversations, admins have control over conversation settings and the membership of the conversation.
Managed teams (coming soon)
With the introduction of managed teams, all members of an organization will be able to create and manage teams, where they are the admin of the team. In managed teams, admins have control over the membership of the team.
Organization admins will have an overview of all managed teams, but they will not be able to read the contents of the team conversations unless they are a member of the team as well.