Fleep for Business is a paid subscription that supercharges your Fleep experience with advanced features and functionality.
The key Fleep for Business features are:
- Unlimited group conversations - while free (Basic) users of Fleep can create only one group conversation, Business users can create unlimited group conversations
- Teams - use Teams to structure your conversations easily, by creating group conversations with the same sets of people as necessary
- User account management - have full administrative control over the user accounts you invite to your Fleep for Business subscription, including options to delete, suspend (deactivate), reactivate accounts and reset passwords as necessary
- Premium conversations - own your company's conversations and all content posted there, with admin control over membership, settings and message history access
- Organization settings - enforce certain settings for all accounts that you add to your Fleep for Business subscription
- Retention policy for files - option to have all files posted in Premium conversations automatically deleted 14 days after posting
- 100GB file storage - while the free (Basic) users of Fleep have 1GB storage in Fleep, Business users get 100GB storage
- Company name shown in profile - organization's name is shown in the users' profile, visible to all other Fleep users (read more: Company name)
- Use your company logo in Fleep - upload a logo that will be shown to all of your organization's accounts in their Fleep app (read more: Company logo)
- My tasks - all Fleep for Business users can see an overview of all tasks assigned to them through the My tasks view in the user interface (read more: My tasks)
- Status message - set a status for your account to keep your team up to date on what you are up to (read more: Fleep status message)
More on User account management
All administrators of a Fleep for Business organization can view and manage their organization's user accounts in the Admin panel. All of the organization's accounts (including admin accounts) are owned and managed by the organization.
All of the organization's admins can:
- See the full list of accounts managed by the organization
- Add user accounts to the organization
- Remove accounts from the organization
- Give users admin rights and remove admin rights
- Reset users' passwords
- Deactivate user accounts
- Delete user accounts
- End the subscription and delete the organization (upon which all accounts will be converted into regular, free Fleep accounts)
Do note that the administrators cannot:
- Read the messages of the user accounts
More on Premium conversations
In a Premium conversation, admins have full control over the conversation's content. This means that they can delete any files, messages and remove access to message history when they remove someone from the conversation.
By default, all group conversations created by Fleep for Business users are created as Premium conversations. The creator is also the conversation's admin.
Additionally, all of the organization-level admins have admin control over all of the organization's Premium conversations, and can manage them in the admin panel at fleep.io/admin/conversations.
Do note that organization admins cannot see the content of Premium conversations that they are not a member of, but they can change the membership and conversation settings for such conversations through the Admin panel.
More on Teams
Just like with conversations, Fleep for Business users can create both regular, free Teams and Premium Teams. In a Premium Team, only admins can change the team's settings and membership.
When a Fleep for Business user creates a team, they become the team's admin. However, organization admins always have admin control over all of the organization's teams, and can manage them in the admin panel at fleep.io/admin/teams/.