When you delete your organization or cancel your subscription, all the organization's accounts, conversations and teams will no longer be under your administrative control. More specifically:
1. All user accounts will be removed from your organization, and will be converted to Basic (free) users of Fleep. You will no longer have any admin control over their accounts.
2. All premium conversations will be converted into regular free conversations. You will no longer have any admin control over these conversations. In other words, all members will be able to change the membership and settings of the conversations.
3. All premium teams will be converted into regular, free teams. You will no longer have any admin control over these teams. So, all members will be able to change the membership and settings of the teams.
4. Your company's user accounts will have a 10GB storage limit, instead of the 100GB available for Fleep for Business users.
5. Your billing details and payment method will be removed and there will be no more charges for the organization.
6. All users can continue using their accounts and conversations. Conversion to free accounts, conversations and teams does not make any changes to message history or your access to it.