Zapier lets you connect Fleep to hundreds of other web services. With automated connections called "Zaps" you can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps and services. No coding required!
Each Zap has one app as the trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more action in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically. Simple as that!
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, and from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, there are lots of pre-made Zaps that you can use.
How to connect Fleep to Zapier?
1. Sign in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
2. Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
3. Next, click on "Connect new account" and search for "Fleep".
4. Connect your Fleep account to Zapier using your credentials.
5. Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
6. Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Fleep and Zapier.