Currently, the Fleep desktop app (web browser, Windows and Mac native apps) has these keyboard shortcuts (aka hotkeys) to make your navigation easier:
- Ctrl + F / Cmd + F --> opens Search inside the conversation
- Up Arrow (when message box is active) --> start editing the latest message you posted
- Alt + Up Arrow (when message box is active) --> move between the messages you've posted in edit mode (in backwards-chronological order), to quickly edit your messages.
- Ctrl + G / Cmd + G --> activates the Filter Search in the Conversation list (on the left pane)
- Ctrl + Up or Down Arrow / Cmd + Up or Down Arrow --> use to easily navigate in between conversations in the Conversation list (on the left pane).
For example, Scott here is using this shortcut to switch between conversations: