Conversation labels in Fleep allow you to group conversations together and organize them on the conversation list. They work a lot like folders in email clients.
By default you will see the Recent label on the left pane. This is a system-generated label that includes up to 20 most recent conversations you have. This list does not conversations that have been starred or muted.
Starred conversations always appear on top of the conversation list and this label cannot be moved.
Muted label group – conversations that you have muted for a while (an hour, a day, a week, until unmuted). If you mute a conversation for a time period, it will re-appear under the Recent label once the time is over.
Other system-generated labels include: Email, Archived, Spam, 1:1 Conversations, Unread and all team labels.
You can also create custom labels!
When you create a label and add it to a conversation it will also appear on the left pane as a new label group. Additionally, you can also see the added label in the right side of the conversation header.
Note that all the labels you create are only visible to you, not to other Fleep users or other conversation members.
All the labels can be organized in the Labels view (click on your account in the bottom left corner, and choose "Labels" from the menu that appears). You can choose which labels are shown on the conversation list, and whether conversations with any specific label are excluded from the Recent and Muted lists. You can also rearrange labels:
RULES FOR LABELS:
- One conversation can have more than one label attached to it, in which case the conversation will appear under every one of those label on the left pane (conversation list).
- Once you create a custom label, it will appear on the left pane as well.
- Each custom label you create can be edited and deleted whenever and however you wish to do so. This will not delete the conversations with that label.
- All labels can be expanded and collapsed to empower you to keep your focus during the day (e.g. Work, Private or Recent, Muted) and can be ordered in the way you wish using drag and drop method (e.g. work labels on top, personal ones lower in the list, up to you).
- Only you can see, create, edit and remove your labels.
You can organize your labels in the Manage labels view - just click on your profile in the bottom left corner of the interface and choose "Labels" from the menu that appears.
Find out more about conversation labels in this blog post: Manage your conversations with labels.